- VERY IMPORTANT: Search first to make sure that the song isn't already in the database!
- Low quality uploads are likely to be declined if it's obvious better quality versions are available
- Anything below 192kbps is rejected. Do not upload YouTube rips.
- Please include as much information as possible in the comment field, especially source (name of the anime, VN, game). If there is no source work, please mention this.
- Why did my submission get declined?
- Artist and title are required; at least put them in the comment, if not in the artist and title tags.
- Avoid Japanese characters unless it's absolutely necessary. Uploads with too much kana/kanji may be declined.
- Do not include character names or "CV" notation; vocalists only.
- If you can remember, please include where you downloaded the file from
There are currently 22 pending tracks awaiting approval.
A total of 0 submissions from your IP have been accepted!
Nozaki Yume, Negishi Mika, Nonaka Kokona - Oni Yaba!
Nozaki Yume, Negishi Mika, Nonaka Kokona - ONIPAPAPAN! PAN!
Steffanie Borges - Every Day
Steffanie Borges - Rock the Planet
Yakushimaru Etsuko - Oyasumi Paradox
Hoshi Katsu - Main Theme Motif (Fuan)
Hoshi Katsu - 'Beautiful Dream' Main Theme
Shiraishi Ryouko, Nazuka Kaori, Nonaka Ai, Horie Yui - Otome No junjo
Shiraishi Ryouko - Kirari Futari
Nonaka Ai - Kuroneko no Tango
Iwasaki Taisei - Seeking the Truth feat. YAHZARAH
Matsuda Risae, Kumada Akane, Fukushima Jun - Mainichi Kashimashi Pharmacy
A total of 0 submissions from your IP have been declined!
Declined - no title, no album, no tags, "irisu syndrome" is the only thing written in the comment section, dubious filen
Declined - "Source: Youtube", no title, no album, no tags, questionable audio quality.
Duplicate - See ID nº16003.
transcode from 128kbps (no surprise since the source is soundcloud)
convince keth it's anime first
i don't like it + some weird quality issues
missing tags, such as title
you should've said that on the first upload, just PM exci on irc about tagging changes next time instead
first two of these were already in the database and i assumed the rest from you also were
something is really off about the quality of this
missing tags. comment unclear
Already accepted it and filled in all of the necessary information. See ID nº16001
"it was probably fine" - Probably doesn't cut it. The quality is sub-par. Declined.
This track is rather short and most of the album has already been uploaded. We are not your personal database.
Terrible sound quality. Declined.