You can also listen to r/a/dio in most music players. All you have to do is copy one of the links to the left into your player and you're good to go!
|07:11||Judy And Mary - Sobakasu|
|07:07||ytr - Senbonzakura (Rap ver.)|
|07:02||YUUKI - Utsukushiki Mono|
|06:56||Yuzuki - Dear You|
|06:52||ZAQ - Sparkling Daydream|
|07:14||Okui Masami - rinbu revolution|
|07:19||Triple Booking - Jounetsu no Hana|
|07:24||Suzuki Konomi - DAYS of DASH|
|07:28||yanagi nagi - Cirno Rhythm|
|07:33||Airi - Pieces|
Sat 7 Dec, 00:36CloudFlare is now enabled for the stream, the site, and anything under the r-a-d.io domain (but no subdomains, as of yet).
This is in preparation for our move to new infrastructure (and also for new year's).
An issue with this is that we'll have to prevent access to stream0.r-a-d.io once this change goes into place. Players which are unable to use icecast over HTTPS will still be able to use HTTP, however anything that requires access to the old raw icecast mountpoint (on port 8000) will stop working. Apologies for any inconvenience; we're putting R/a/dio onto separate servers on a LAN.
If you are actively relaying R/a/dio, you'll need to contact Hiroto on IRC in order to continue doing so.
Wed 6 Nov, 00:17With the new site, we're adding i18n support (tl;dr localizing stuff)
If you want to help, PM Hiroto on irc.rizon.net. Languages we initially plan to support (Because we have staff who speak it) are:
- Nederlands (Maybe)
- Svenska (Maybe)
See GitHub for more.
Mon 14 Oct, 03:40While the work on the new site is slightly stalled (but is resuming shortly), I went and made a few config changes.
Firstly, the URL to use when using iTunes is https://r-a-d.io/main or https://r-a-d.io/R-a-dio. Both work. The latter gives you a proper stream title in iTunes. (Yes, I'm now a macfag. So I fixed the stream in iTunes. Yes, I restarted the stream like 8 times and kicked 250 people off)
Secondly, you should always be using the TLS (SSL) mountpoints where possible. Try and upgrade to a client that supports actual TLS
Lastly, I upgraded the SSL certificate for R/a/dio as it was set to expire on the 27th October. If you were getting OCSP error messages earlier on firefox, this is the reason for that, as the new certificate was not in Startcom's OCSP database (As a note, our SSL certificate should always come from StartSSL/Startcom, if you see anything else there's a man in the middle attack going on)
And if you still are getting these errors, disable OCSP, as I get the feeling you will get them until 27th october 2013 due to this reason (notice the duplicate)
Edit: Startcom contacted me by email earlier. It should be fixed now (verified on OSX firefox, dunno about others)